The ‘Kindle Klinic’ is your source for fiction writing clinics if you find yourself struggling in your efforts to write fiction.
Many people want to write a book, but they don’t have time to study literature and creative writing techniques or practice writing daily. However, it is true that Kindle fiction makes tons of money on Amazon’s Kindle platform.
Rob Howard and Lina Trivedi let you know in ‘Kindle Klinic’ that none of these issues are your fault. They provide a solution for you that will help to bring your writing back to life! Watch over-the-shoulder of Rob and Lina as they show you how to develop great Kindle fiction books without outsourcing.
Inside of Kindle Klinic
• How to write great dialog beyond “he said” “she said”.
• How to design emotionally engaging support characters.
• How to come up with an awesome plot.
• How to utilize time management to create books faster.
• Tools and over 4 hours of content, video examples, tons of great tips, and other examples from which to learn.
Kindle Klinic will help you if you’re struggling to write dialog or set a scene. It also allows you to create characters that are convincing and emotionally engaging. If you are needing a good plot and do not know how to create one, Rob and Lina will show you how to design one, while utilizing powerful foreshadowing that many readers will enjoy. All of this means that you will now be able to say good-bye to bland, simple or non-engaging writing!
Your Benefits Using Kindle Klinic
- Make more money by having better stories.
- Create repeat buyers by pulling them into your writing.
- Never struggle again to write out that story that has been in your head.