DIY Master is a web-based tool that allows you to streamline the process to produce DIY books. With this tool you will be able to create instructional guides on anything you know how to do. For example, how to reach alpha level for meditation in a few seconds, or how to open a bank account with a beneficiary (something the banks don’t mention when opening an account). It’s endless. DIY Books are so fun to read and create because if someone else has done it, then odds are you can too and give the exact steps on how you did it.
DIY Master Works Great to Produce
- Arts and Craft Books – Knitting, quilting, candle-making, etc.
- Home Improvement Books – Refurbishing, furniture, refinishing basements, etc.
- Wedding Books – Handmade invitations, favors, decorations, etc.
- Fashion Books – Repurposing clothes, making clothes from scratch, etc.
- Business Books – Making Facebook ads, marketing on YouTube, building a mailing list, etc.
- Technical Books – Repairing a computer, installing Apple apps on Android devices, uninstalling invasive apps, etc.
- And so much more!
Now it’s your turn to take all of your projects and achievements, and produce a gorgeous step-by-step layout guiding your readers to similar accomplishments. The possibilities are truly endless with DIY Master.
Inside of DIY Master
• Easy starting process.
• Create projects within your DIY book.
• Easy access to all of your DIY projects.
• Clear writing prompts for each paragraph.
• Progress view on each screen.
• Kindle-ready files to download for Amazon.
Here is a step-by-step walkthrough of how easily you can get started writing DIY books no matter what your writing experience:
• Step 1: The Basics
• Step 2: Add Project and Steps
• Step 3: Add New Projects
With this super easy process, you will be able to create projects within your DIY book, produce steps required in each project, and even reference your other projects at a glance.
Walkthrough: Guided Writing Process
After brainstorming all of your ideas, DIY Master will walk you through writing about it step by step. It is your personal writing assistant to guide you every step of the way.
Walkthrough: Amazon-Ready Files
Fill in your title, author name and other important details, and customize your settings. Then set up your ‘Table of Contents’ effortlessly. When that is done, simply download your files and upload directly to Amazon!
DIY Master is a web-based product accessible by web browser only. This gives you the flexibility to use it anywhere with Internet access.