Happy people are successful people. This is simply because being happy makes it easy to stay motivated to reaching your goals. Your thoughts have a very significant impact on the life you lead and the quality of the relationships you will have with family members, friends, and significant others. Some even reason that our thoughts and beliefs can have an even stronger effect on our health than modern medicine.
Consider these examples:
- A middle-aged man dies a day after his Doctor diagnosed him with Cancer, even though his autopsy revealed he was misdiagnosed.
- Many women who are desperate to have a child will begin to have real symptoms of a pregnancy such as cravings and an increase in the size of their breasts, despite the fact that they are not actually pregnant.
- People who suffer from Depression who participate in clinical trials for new antidepressants start experiencing an improvement in their moods although they were given the placebo and not the actual drug.
That being said, it has been scientifically proven that you can improve your health, career and relationships simply by improving the way you think about yourself and the world around you. In Heal Yourself, you will discover the seven keys to living a more fulfilling, healthy and wealthy life:
- Chapter 1: Know yourself.
- Chapter 2: Know your limits.
- Chapter 3: Be honest.
- Chapter 4: Be kind.
- Chapter 5: Be forgiving.
- Chapter 6: Be generous.
- Chapter 7: Be yourself.
The first chapter is the most important key to living a happy and fulfilled life. It is in this chapter where you will learn how to get to know yourself. As you continue to read, you will learn how to find your strengths, weaknesses, and more to ultimately learning the simple ways to heal yourself.